Upcoming Events and Activities
- Celebrate Christmas Day with your very own black ops beatdown! Merry Christmas!
- Per guidance provided by St. Louis County, masks are not required for outdoor group workouts, provided there are fewer than 10 participants and at least 6 feet of distance is maintained between individuals.
- Forge Beatdowns begin Thursday, January 21 at The Awakening to celebrate Peloton’s F3aversary. These will be one-hour extreme workouts hosted at rotating AOs on Wednesdays following the Inaugural Beatdown.
- Need a travel or quarantine workout option? Fartsack Station is still running strong Monday and Wednesday with options to virtually clown car to other regions. See channel in Slack for details.
- PAXminer is becoming a great tool to measure engagement. The Backblast Template is critical. Here’s a link for all you Qs out there.
- EH an FNG recently? Don’t forget to submit the FNG Form.
- Make America Burpee Again! The 31-day, 3,100 burpee challenge begins January 1. HC here.
- Post-beatdown coffeteria daily at The Depot.
- Unemployment continues to be a challenge for many. Support your Brothers in Arms who may be facing a job loss. Drop your contact info into this Google Sheet to connect. This is a resource for all HIMs! Use it to network and share. My mentor used to say, “It’s not who you know, it’s who knows you.”
- QSource Leadership Training rolling out across the region in January. Check out the QSource Slack Channel for information and https://f3nation.com/q-source-index/. Copies of the book are available at F3 Nation or Amazon. You can also read each QPoint by downloading the PDF in Slack or online in the link above.
- Zoom Devotional are typically hosted on Fridays at 12:15 p.m. Join Crop Circle and Pitino as they lead us in a discussion on being better men using Christian principles. Info and HC on 3rd F channel in slack.