Core Principle #3: F3 workouts are held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold.
A High Impact Man focuses on Preparation over Control. Winter is coming, we cannot control the weather but we can be prepared.
Take inventory of what you already have. Locate gloves, beanies, ski masks, wool socks, base layers, sweatshirts, sweatpants, etc
Supplement/purchase as needed. When purchasing items, make sure to remind your M that the workout is FREE!
General suggestions (modify as needed)
- Layers win. Get good baselayers (merino wool or Under Armour type cold gear). You can always take off a light jacket or sweatshirt during a workout.
- Good socks. Merino wool get the most mileage in the winter (I’m a fan of Darn Tough Socks) but there are others.
- Get good gloves that are waterproof for snowy weather. *I like the IronClad Cold Condition gloves.
- Don’t wear cotton when it’s cold out.
- Join the #gear-chat channel on the F3 St. Louis Slack. Guys typically post deals, sales, and recommendations as winter hits.